SKY Pediatric Dentistry - Dr. Mandy Ashley
March 17, 2020 IMPORTANT Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates...
|Please click on the logo above or below to view the full articles
SKY Pediatric Dentistry's focus is on the health and safety of our patients, their families and our SKY Staff. We are actively reducing risk of Coronavirus transmission by taking the following steps...
- From Wednesday March 18th to Friday April 3rd we are seeing EMERGENCIES ONLY. If your child is not experiencing a dental emergency, please call us at 270-715-5437 to RESCHEDULE.
- All EMERGENCIES seen will be using our ROLL UP/CALL UP Social Distancing Option by driving around to the back of our 234 Natchez Trace office, parking and calling the number on the sign. A SKY Team Member will escort you from your car to your child's treatment area, skipping the waiting room altogether!
- If your child has HOSPITAL Treatment scheduled with us, please call us at 270-715-5437 to discuss your child's particular situation. We are working together with The Medical Center and Greenview Hospital to LIMIT the amount of patients coming to the hospital for elective surgeries.
- We are completing HOURLY disinfecting of commonly touched community areas including countertops, doorknobs, clipboards, toy bins and play areas.
- SKY Pediatric Dentistry is here to help our community in every way. We will continue to help your children achieve a lifetime of healthy smiles in the safest environment possible. If you have any questions please call us at 270-715-5437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL 270-715-5437 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
At SKY Pediatric Dentistry we treat your child as we would treat our own. Parents are welcome to come back with their child for dental exams and treatment. As a mother, Dr. Mandy Ashley knows that parents want the absolute best dental care for their children. SKY Pediatric Dentistry is designed to create a great dental experience for your child right from their very first visit. Some of the dental services we provide include:
- New Patient Exams
- Modern Digital X-Rays
- Routine Cleanings
- Fluoride Treatments
- Tooth-Colored Composite Fillings
- Baby Silver and Baby White Crowns (Caps)
- Extractions if needed
- Sedation Dentistry
- Hospital Dentistry under General Anesthesia
- Comprehensive dental care for children with Special Needs
- Special 1st Dental Exam for Infants and Toddlers
- And Much More!
PARENTS CLICK HERE to learn more about Dr. Ashley and SKY Pediatric Dentistry and the services we provide.
Please browse through our website and be sure to call us at (270)715-5437 if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest in SKY Pediatric Dentistry!
Follow us and leave a review!
SKY Pediatric Dentistry
234 Natchez Trace Avenue
Bowling Green, KY 42103
Phone: 270-715-5437 Fax: 270-715-0032